Limited Spots Available, Place Your $499 Deposit Today!
If your bucket list includes, how to become a yoga instructor, secure your investment, place your deposit today.
September 22, 23, 24
October 7, 8, 21, 22
November 4, 5, 18, 19
December 2, 3
January (2018) 6, 7, 20, 21
February 3, 4, 17, 18
March 3, 4, 17, 18
April 6, 7, 8, 21, 22
One of a kind, the Dosha Yoga Teacher Training combines the sciences of Yoga and Ayurveda and ancient system of healing to create a program that is all inclusive.
Our teachers learn to teach to the individual instead of generalizing, creating a more fulfilling experience for the students.
While we love beautiful poses, beach scenes, fun acrobatics this yoga teacher training focuses on the deeper subjects of how to become a yoga instructor. From philosophy, the roots and history of both practices and a lot of opportunities to teach the different branches of yoga each teacher will be able to individualize their own class and practice.
Some of the topics you will learn during the training, techniques and a general overview of Mindful Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, Yin Yoga, Yoga Nidra, Prenatal Yoga, Meditation, and Kids Yoga to help students find their own path and their own way to teach authentically.
The 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training course covers:
- Ayurveda 101
- Ayurvedic Nutrition
- Yoga for your constitution
- Yoga Anatomy
- Yoga Philosophy
- How to guide students safely to fit their individual needs
- Mindfulness and meditation
- Communication techniques
- Overview of various styles of yoga
- Business of yoga and marketing
After successful completion of the program, you’ll have a completion certificate to be registered with the Yoga Alliance. Some people will choose to register, while some are just here for the self discovery, whatever makes you feel good is fine with us!
The total tuition price is $2500.00 We have flexible payment schedules to fit all lifestyles and needs.
- 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification
- Student Manual
- Portal Access to Yoga Anatomy online course
- 200 hour certification
- Support every step of the way
What's Not Included
- Functional Anatomy of Yoga by David Kale
- The Yamas and Nyamas
- Science of Breath by Swami Rama
- The Sutras of Patanjali by Swami Satchidananda
- Yoga for your type by David Frawley